8.21.2008

So zombies CAN go to church

OR- Good news if you are married to Chelsea Reynolds


I suppose four can be the magic number for now then. I was offered all four jobs that i interviewed for. A 'thank you' email to the perioperative services department received a response confirming they were going to offer me the job there if HR wouldn't have told them i accepted the position in the laboratory. Now, I am not saying that I am anything special. In fact I am quite sure that these departments had several openings and perhaps I was just one of few applicants. Seriously I am not trying to make it sound like I am praiseworthy. I am telling you this so I can give credit where credit is due. Who says that paying your tithing doesn't pay off? These job opportunities were a blessing. Period. I got the exact job that I wanted in the exact place i wanted to work. Sure I put in the hours of interviews, driving there and back, phone calls, emails, etc. But I could not have done it alone. I couldn't do this life thing alone. Not without a Father in Heaven looking out and helping. Yes, actually stretching forth His hand and helping. And this is not something that I alone enjoy, millions could testify of the same thing. Don't mistake coincidence for the very handiwork of the almighty.
      On another note. I don't claim to know much. I mean, many of the great mysteries of the universe i simply do not comprehend. Although, do you think it is possible that my wife is actually getting more and more beautiful as time goes on? How is this conceivable? She's so hot and getting hotter! All I can do know is just sit back and enjoy the show. I'm telling you people she is really starting to shine out here in so many ways, and it is my privilege to be a part of it. What a wife! Hey, if you can't laud your wife via blog, where can you do it?

3 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

Sounds like good news no matter which one of the Reynoldses you are married to. We're so happy for you, but didn't I tell you a long time ago I just had a good feeling about you getting a job. I knew it and I'm not afraid to brag about it.

april said...

congats on the job!

hey, my friend will be around labor day weekend so we would love to come up to vermont. does that work for you guys? i finally asked your dad to send me your email yesterday, so hopefully we can work out details - just thought i'd mention it. my friend lives in stowe area.

Lynley and Levi said...

of course i know your wife is amazing and a hottie! If i were lesbian, she would be mine. all mine. as it is, you can keep her and ill keep my handsome hubby. Congrats on your job and im glad the prayers helped! now how about a little reciprocation and pray for me to get a real job, eh?