8.25.2008

If it wasn't for that spider, I never would've made it through law school

OR- Hypochondriacs R Us


JAKE- I have started work and Chelsea has started school. So, it begins. I have been thinking lately that it was about time that we got started with what will essentially be our routine for the next year. Of course I say that now, but I am sure I will be complaining about the never ending drag of our lives in about nine months, but what can ya do. A week or so ago Chelsea and I saw a spider living by the front door of the house. He or she was nestled into the phonebook that dangles from the pay phone next to the door. So naturally I destroyed its web and thought nothing of it. Well, it remade its web a short time later and now we don't have the heart to kill it (the resilient little bugger) so instead we have adopted it and named it Dex, like the phonebook. I have started my online course as well. It looks like it will be a lot of writing; not surprising considering it's English 102 Freshmen Writing. Enough jabber, it's time for family fun evening.

1 comment:

susan m hinckley said...

Luckily you're already an excellent writer who happens to be married to an English major, so you'll sail through. Late August is the time of spiders in MN -- I'm just waiting for the day the big one living behind the porch fairy gets cold and decides to try to come inside. . .