7.31.2008

let it fall




CHELSEA: Jake is writing a blog at the same time as me. He just asked me how to spell "wonder". He might be writing the same thing as me...so you may be getting the same stories told from two different points of view. How mainstream alternative cinema of us!

We are at the Quality Inn again, but this time much farther north. We saw it off the freeway and said, why not? Last night was great. The shampoo is amazing. I have never smelled a small like this shampoo. We had a nice breakfast, and if the past is any measure of the future, then it stands to reason that this Quality Inn will be just as nice. We stopped by Niagara Falls today, and it was quite amazing. We drove across a few pretty wild bridges, and I think that we were technically in Canada at some points. We had a great time and it was so beautiful! And the walking around felt really good after a long day in the car.
Our drive continues tomorrow, and hopefully we will arrive at our final destination (which we hope will be agreeable) without incident. The drive tomorrow is a little longer than we had thought, but tomorrow is the last of it. Then we will finally be in Vermont! It will be great to be able to say, "We live in Vermont" instead of "We're moving to Vermont".

So, world, I hope you are ready for us...because here we come.

3 comments:

Hannah Francis said...

i miss you guys!!!!! I almost brought a donut back from the gas station for chelsea this morning and then I remembered that you don't live here anymore. That made me sad. oh...check out my blog! hannahfrancis.blogspot

Lynley and Levi said...

I love the travel blog. Jake, please treasure your wife's singing in the car. I can't help but belt out anything Wicked and My Heart Will Go On because of your bosom-ee wifey. I love her. she's my favorite. if we run into funds or i get a real job. we will come visit.

susan m hinckley said...

Are we there yet???!!! We're trying not to check your blog more than hourly hoping for a glimpse of the much-heralded South Royalton. Please update immediately.