7.31.2008

If all of Harry Belafonte's music sounds the same, why cant I stop listening?

Dateline: Batavia, New York

JAKE- So the wife and I have arrived at a point where we are very close to the destination. And thank goodness for that by the way because gas prices and hotel bills are getting higher the more easterly we go. Six hours to go and i just cant wait. oh hey with all this all excitement i almost forgot that we saw niagara falls today. Its a mighty wonder, as in, i wonder why i am standing here looking at this water. seriously, it was cool to see i suppose, i just want the driving to be over. My bottom can no longer take the abuse of sitting and driving; i guess i dont have enough cushin' on my tushin' or something. i am shoving pillows under my rump as i drive but i need more support! im fine. on a lighter note, may i say that traveling with my wife is really fun overall. what a wife! am i right!?

No comments: