8.04.2008

No, i said you have nice 'crests'

I reached the crest of that aforementioned mighty hill that i could not conquer on my last run. Run isnt exactly the right word now that i think of it, it was more like i was crawling, snails pace, oozing my way along. Dont ever let someone tell you that something named rainbow cant be tough. Tell that to the former University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, now just Warriors. Chelsea and I have taken to watching lost during our meals now. I have a bad attitude as we watch and continue to make snide comments. Why? Im not sure. I guess the anti-groupist that i am wants to pretend that im the only one who thinks that show stinks, but it is alright after all, im just a being a Jake. Chelsea made a great dinner tonight, she is one heck of a wife. I need a job

1 comment:

susan m hinckley said...

I have a good feeling about you getting a job, and I'm stickin' to it! And as for Lost, just get over yourself. You will be sucked in. We all were.